Slow Food USA National Leadership Conference
May 17 — May 19, 2013
Join us in the French Quarter of New Orleans for a national gathering of Slow Food chapter leaders and volunteers. Connect with fellow leaders, experience the local culture and build your skills and knowledge in workshops designed just for you. Register now!
|Who:||Slow Food USA Chapter Leaders and Representatives|
|When:||Friday, May 17 at 9:00am — Sunday, May 19 at 3:00pm|
|Where:||Astor Crowne Hotel, 739 Canal Street (at Bourbon Street)
French Quarter, New Orleans
- Town Hall Q&A with new Executive Director Richard McCarthy
- Skills Building & Informational Workshops
- Traditional Crawfish & Shrimp Boil Dinner (with Veg options!) at The Edible Schoolyard
- Louisiana’s Ark of Taste Foods and Heritage Dishes
- Slow Food Tent at the Bayou Boogaloo Festival
- Cultural Tours & Side Trips
- Live Jazz, fresh fish and fun in the heart of the French Quarter. Need we say more? Register now!